|Turn off your iPad. It is not to be used (in any way) in this classroom, either for academic or recreational use (unless approved by the instructor). Ignoring this will result in detention and further disciplinary action (Gross Misconduct/Refusal to comply).||Did you remember to put your assignments in a folder? Did you label the folder after the assignment title? Did you save your file in the appropriate manner? If not: NO GRADE! Check your PowerSchool frequently. It's your RESPONSIBILITY!|
Due Date: September 12
This Multimedia project must be saved as a PDF, and saved in the appropriate location on the server, in order to be considered a "Completed Assignment"
- Create a folder in the "Multimedia" folder you just created and label it "Logo Recreation"
- Download this source file to your "Logo Recreation" folder
- Create a new Adobe Illustrator file (letter size - 8.5" x 11")
- Place (do not paste) the downloaded source file into your Illustrator document and lock the layer that it is on.
- Create a new layer, and begin re-creating the 13 logos.
- While you are working on your assignment, be sure to save it as an Adobe Illustrator (AI) file.
- When you have completed the assignment, then save it as an Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) file. This file is considered the completed project file.
- Each logo should reflect the appropriate color scheme of the acquired source image.
- Each logo should appear "clean" (nice, orderly, refined curves, angles, and shapes)
- Each logo is to be created on it's own layer, and appropriately labeled.
- Use the Pen Tool, Path Finder, and native Illustrator Shapes in order to recreate these logos - NO IMAGE TRACE/LIVE TRACE IS TO BE USED. This is an evaluation of your actual Illustrator skills.
- When you are finished, be sure that there are two files present: the Adobe Illustrator file (AI) and the Adobe Portable Document Format file (PDF)
- Relevant Video Tutorials:
Logos that are not saved as PDF will not be considered submitted and therefore will not be graded. Please refer to the grading policy)