Study these Powerpoint files:
Watch these videos:
2. While making a webpage, you want to create a “roll over” effect. In order to do this, you need to use a certain behavior. Which one is it?
- Show-Hide Elements
- Check Plugin
3. The main area where you place movie clips into is called “The Stage” (T/F)
To adjust the speed of a song in FL Studio, you would control the:
- Frame Rate (FPS)
- Layer Group
When transferring vinyl from its original sheet to a surface (whether it be another piece of vinyl, a wall, the side of a computer, etc) you need to use what?
- Transfer Tape
- Film and Vellum
- Nothing at all
- Combine layer
- Path Finder
The proper term used when you are removing the vinyl areas that you will not include in your design is:
- Negative Space Removal
MIDI stands for:
- Musical Instrument Digital Interface
- Media Interface, Digital Instrument
- Multimedia Interchange Digital Input
- Music! I Did It!