|Turn off your iPad. It is not to be used (in any way) in this classroom, either for academic or recreational use (unless approved by the instructor). Ignoring this will result in detention and further disciplinary action (Gross Misconduct/Refusal to comply).||Did you remember to put your assignments in a folder? Did you label the folder after the assignment title? Did you save your file in the appropriate manner? If not: NO GRADE! Check your PowerSchool frequently. It's your RESPONSIBILITY!|
Study these Powerpoint files:
Watch these videos:
2. While making a webpage, you want to create a “roll over” effect. In order to do this, you need to use a certain behavior. Which one is it?
- Show-Hide Elements
- Check Plugin
3. The main area where you place movie clips into is called “The Stage” (T/F)
To adjust the speed of a song in FL Studio, you would control the:
- Frame Rate (FPS)
- Layer Group
When transferring vinyl from its original sheet to a surface (whether it be another piece of vinyl, a wall, the side of a computer, etc) you need to use what?
- Transfer Tape
- Film and Vellum
- Nothing at all
- Combine layer
- Path Finder
The proper term used when you are removing the vinyl areas that you will not include in your design is:
- Negative Space Removal
MIDI stands for:
- Musical Instrument Digital Interface
- Media Interface, Digital Instrument
- Multimedia Interchange Digital Input
- Music! I Did It!